*Steps up on stage*
*taps the microphone*
GOT A SECRET
CAN YOU KEEP IT?
SWEAR THIS ONE YOU’LL SAVE
BETTER LOCK IT, IN YOUR POCKET
TAKING THIS ONE TO THE GRAVE
IF I SHOW YOU THEN I KNOW YOU
WON’T TELL WHAT I SAID
CAUSE TWO CAN KEEP A SECRET
IF ONE OF THEM IS DEAD…
CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT AFTER SEVEN YEARS THIS BELOVED SHOW IS OVER?!
I’ve been in a bit of a weird funk since I watched the finale, I just can’t believe that we won’t be going back to Rosewood anytime soon.
Speaking of the finale, hot damn that was an epic two hours. So let’s break this sucker down, shall we?
Top Moments from the Finale
- Mona Gets a visit from A.D! (Who, it turns out was actually Wren- not A.D. )
Melissa is ALOL, JUST KIDDING IT’S ACTUALLY MONA WEARING A CREEPY ASS FAKE FACE MASK.
- Alison and Emily had TWINS! (Grace & Lily)
- Oh, and WREN WAS THE FATHER OF SAID TWINS
- Alison proposes to Emily (#pugsweater, #EmisonForever
- Aria can’t have kids! (My heart seriously broke for her at this moment)
- There’s a lot of sex. Like, a lot. (All the ships are sailing <3)
- Mona kidnaps Spencer for A.D.
- A.D. turns out to be Alex Drake, a.k.a SPENCER’S LONG LOST TWIN SISTER! #Twincer
- Alex & Wren met in London and fell in love. He introduces her to her half-sister, Charlotte.
- Alex killed Wren and had his ashes turned into a diamond necklace.
- Toby has to figure out which the real Spencer, and he guesses right! #SpobyForever
- Ezra & Aria finally tie the knot! #EzriaForever
- I. Marlene King makes a cameo as the wedding photographer who forgot to turn her phone off. How rude!
- HANNA & CALEB ARE PREGNANT! #HalebForever
- MONA SHIPS ALEX & MARY DRAKE OFF TO FRANCE WHERE THEY ARE KEPT IN LIFE-SIZE DOLL HOUSE! SHE IS THE ULTIMATE ‘A’!
- Everything comes full circle. We see a group of teenagers experiencing the events of the ‘Pilot’ episode all over again!
This season, and the series, in general, has been absolutely wonderful. I cannot thank the writers, producers, directors, and cast enough. This show has been a staple in my life since Grade 9 and it will always hold a very special place in my heart.
QOTD: Who was/is your favourite character on PLL? Do you have a favourite episode/season? Let me know in the comments down below 🙂
‘Til next time my loves,
Kisses – A
(JK, it’s me, Destiny 😉 )